Cameron Indoor Stadium Parking
Below is the Cameron Indoor Stadium address, please input it into your cars SatNav system to make your journey easier:
115 Whitford Drive, Durham, North Carolina 27708
Note that this is Durham so traffic is going to be busy, especially close to the Cameron Indoor Stadium as around the time of popular events the traffic can be busier. Plan accordingly!
- Iron Duke Parking Lots – will open three (3) hours to tip-off on game day.
- General Public parking lots – will open two (2) hours prior to tip-off on game day.
- General Public Parking for Guests with Disabilities – will open two (2) hours prior to tip-off on game day.
- Recreational and Oversized Vehicle (RV/OV) parking lots – will open two (2) hours prior to tip-off on game day.
- General Public Parking:
All regular sized vehicles (less than 9 feet wide and 18 feet long) – $10.00 per vehicle per game at the lot entrance. Payment is by cash only.
- General Public Bus or Recreational/Oversized Vehicle (RV/OV) Parking Permit
All buses and/or recreational/oversized vehicles (larger than 9 feet wide or 18 feet long) – $50.00 per vehicle per game. Permits are cash only and can be purchased at the Small Circuit Lot entrance on game day.
- Duke University and Medical Center Employees:
No charge with a valid 2018, 2019, 2020 Duke University parking permit.
- Iron Duke Parking:
For information on acquiring an Iron Duke parking permit, please call 919-613-7575.
Iron Duke ADA Parking
ADA parking lots are available in the Whitford Drive Lot, Science Drive Visitors’ and Science Drive Garage (Level 6). These lots open three (3) hours prior to tip-off on game day. Iron Dukes that need accessible parking should contact the Iron Duke Office at 919-613-7575 to acquire a parking permit before game day.
For guests parking in the Science Drive Visitors’ Lot and Science Drive Garage, an ADA lift-equipped van is available to help guests from the lot entrance to the Whitford Drive circle. Additionally, golf cart shuttles are available inside the lot at the Science Drive Visitors’ Lot and at the Science Drive/Bassett Drive bus stop at Science Drive Garage to assist guests to/from their cars to the stadium.
Kindly check the official website of the Dukes for more information in regards to parking locations and suggested game day routes.